We are looking for exceptional 3D Character Artists to join our team!
Hellbent Games is in the process of growing our talented team to build a high calibre Unreal 4 action game. We are an independent development studio located in beautiful Burnaby, BC, adjacent to restaurants, public transportation and nature.
You are a 3D Character Modeler skilled at creating realistic 3D characters using the latest tools and techniques. You have a keen eye for detail and are skilled at breathing life into both creatures and human characters– including clothing, hair and accessories.You can model, sculpt, UV, texture and implement characters in the game engine and have an excellent understanding of the pipeline involved.
- Unreal Engine 4
- Substance Painter
- Marvelous Designer
- Thorough understanding of PBR and it’s workflow
- Advanced knowledge of human anatomy- body and face, male and female
- Creature sculpting experience
- Strong understanding of technical constraints within the game engine
- Permanent Resident status in Canada
- Substance Designer
- Familiar with the shading system in UE4
- Strong concept skills (2D or 3D)
- Shipped titles in a believable style
- Portfolio showing a range of realistic characters
- Portfolio showing strong organic sculpting skills
- Great sense of humour
- Loves playing games
• Competitive salary.
• Extended Health & Dental benefits.
• Family-focused studio with holidays, studio closures, and sick days.
• Flexible and laid back office environment (overtime is very rare).
• Individual contributions make a huge impact to our game.
• Play games everyday, including the game you’re working on.
• Lunchtime videogames, boardgames, sports, and pilates.
Must be eligible and available for Full Time & On-site work in Vancouver, BC. Please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com
If applying for an artistic role, please provide a link to your portfolio and/or demo reel.