Hellbent Games is looking for an experienced and passionate character rigger to join our growing team. You will be responsible for creating high quality rigs for a unique and fast-paced multiplayer action title.
- Work closely with the Character Artist & Animator to improve existing rigs and create new rigs with an emphasis on scalability and efficiency (emphasis on quadrupeds)
- Provide insight and impact on the existing Design Pipeline
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams in order to deliver highly functional rigs
- Adept experience with Maya and related design tools
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Experience communicating with and supporting 3D Animators
- Experience working in Unreal
- Able to work well on a small team where you’ll make a big impact
- Has worked in an animation pipeline for a game project
- Knowledge of online multiplayer games
- Experience optimizing animation for online efficiency
- Experience in an Agile development environment
• Competitive salary.
• Extended Health & Dental benefits.
• Family-focused studio with holidays, studio closures, and sick days.
• Flexible and laid back office environment (overtime is very rare).
• Individual contributions make a huge impact to our game.
• Play games everyday, including the game you’re working on.
• Lunchtime videogames, boardgames, sports, and pilates.
Must be eligible and available for Full Time & On-site work in Vancouver, BC. Please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com
If applying for an artistic role, please provide a link to your portfolio and/or demo reel.