We are looking for enthusiastic gameplay and generalist engineers to join our team!
Hellbent Games is in the process of growing our talented team to launch a high calibre Unreal 4 action game in 2021. We are an independent development studio located in beautiful Burnaby, BC, adjacent to restaurants, public transportation and nature.
Hellbent is seeking eager and passionate engineers with Unreal experience and C/C++ skills.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of multiplayer gameplay programming
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft office and google docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Current ability to work in Canada required
- Competitive salary.
- Extended Health & Dental benefits.
- Family-focused studio with holidays, studio closures, and sick days.
- Flexible and laid back office environment (overtime is very rare).
- Individual contributions make a huge impact to our game.
- Play games everyday, including the game you’re working on.
- Lunchtime videogames, boardgames, sports, and pilates.
Must be eligible and available for Full Time & On-site work in Vancouver, BC. Please send a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org