We are Hiring!
We are looking for a passionate 3D Artist/Generalist to join our team – Highly self-motivated, team player and strong attention to detail is a plus.
- Modelling, texturing in 3D for Game Environments/Props and Characters
- Work closely with Programmers to ensure correct polygon counts and texture sizes for target platforms.
- Participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into production pipeline.
- Proactively seek feedback from Lead Artist, Art Director and Creative Director.
- 2+ years of post-secondary educational experience in 2D and 3D art production.
- Ability to work in a team setting, under strict deadlines.
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Creative positive nature with strong problem solving skills.
- Previously shipped game titles is preferred but not necessary.
- Advanced skills in one or more of the standard industry 3D packages essential. Knowledge of Maya is an advantage.
- Strong 2D skills and expertise in Photoshop
- Zbrush or Mudbox skills a plus.
- Strong technical background with ability to learn new programs and systems quickly.
Job Posting: 2D Artist
We are looking for an expert in Adobe Photoshop and someone who has a talented and creative mind – Highly self-motivated and strong attention to detail is a plus.
Conceptualize game assets, characters, items, environments, props, and icons
Create marketing graphics for the company website and other initiatives
Develop guidelines for high quality and consistent look and feel
Remain updated on current art production tools, software, and techniques
Communicate with Art Leads and Creative Director to create and meet scheduled deadlines
2+ years of professional game art experience in a variety of genres for console or mobile phones
Expert Adobe Photoshop skills in an extensive range of graphic styles
Highly organized with great attention to detail
Excellent traditional art skills
Extremely self-motivated and able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to excel in a team environment as well as in an individual setting
Previous experience in game development and shipped titles is preferred
Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere is an asset
3D skills in one or more of the standard industry 3D packages – Knowledge of Maya is an advantage.
Send us your details at email@example.com