We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our team!
Hellbent Games is in the process of growing our talented team to build a high calibre Unreal 4 action game. We are an independent development studio located in beautiful Burnaby, BC, adjacent to restaurants, public transportation and nature.
- Own the networking code
- Implement Accounts and Matchmaking
- Leaderboards and Rankings
- Cloud save systems of the game
- Implement anti-cheat systems
- Mentor less experienced Networking Programmers
- Suggest improvements to game systems that relate to networking
- Troubleshoot and define root causes of networking incidents
- Document and keep current and accurate networking processes and procedures
- 5+ years of programming experience in C/C++
- Proficient in packet analysis
- Knowledge of good networking security practices
- Experience with P2P Network Programming
- Experience with Client/Server Network Programming would be a benefit
- Experience with Unreal Engine would be a benefit
• Competitive salary.
• Extended Health & Dental benefits.
• Family-focused studio with holidays, studio closures, and sick days.
• Flexible and laid back office environment (overtime is very rare).
• Individual contributions make a huge impact to our game.
• Play games everyday, including the game you’re working on.
• Lunchtime videogames, boardgames, sports, and pilates.
Must be eligible and available for Full Time & On-site work in Vancouver, BC. Please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com