We are looking for enthusiastic gameplay and generalist engineers to join our team!
Hellbent Games is in the process of growing our talented team to launch a high calibre Unreal 4 action game in 2019. We are an independent development studio located in beautiful Burnaby, BC, adjacent to restaurants, public transportation and nature.
Hellbent is seeking eager and passionate engineers with a solid of C++ and a desire to build networked gameplay.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of multiplayer gameplay programming
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft office and google docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Current ability to work in Canada is preferred
- Competitive salary.
- Extended Health & Dental benefits.
- Family-focused studio with holidays, studio closures, and sick days.
- Flexible and laid back office environment (overtime is very rare).
- Individual contributions make a huge impact to our game.
- Play games everyday, including the game you’re working on.
- Lunchtime videogames, boardgames, sports, and pilates.
Must be eligible and available for Full Time & On-site work in Vancouver, BC. Please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com