Hellbent Games is looking for an experienced and passionate animator to join our growing team. You will be responsible for creating high quality in-game animations for a unique and fast-paced multiplayer action title.
• Produce high quality animation related to in-game action.
• Passionate about character animation.
• Proficient in animating with a realistic style.
• Create heavily optimized yet readable animation.
• Take direction from the Art Director to achieve the overall game vision and aesthetic.
• Collaborate with the art team and designers.
• Experience in Maya or equivalent animation package.
• Experience working in Unreal.
• Able to work well on a small team where you’ll make a big impact.
• A demo reel that demonstrates your animation ability for characters.
• 1-3 years experience in animation.
• Has worked on a shipped project.
• Has worked in an animation pipeline for a game project.
• Knowledge of online multiplayer games.
• Experience optimizing animation for online efficiency.
• Experience and passion for animating creatures.
• Experience in an Agile development environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Extended Health & Dental benefits.
• Family-focused studio with holidays, studio closures, and sick days.
• Flexible and laid back office environment (overtime is very rare).
• Individual contributions make a huge impact to our game.
• Play games everyday, including the game you’re working on.
• Lunchtime videogames, boardgames, sports, and pilates.
Must be eligible and available for Full Time & On-site work in Vancouver, BC. Please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com
If applying for an artistic role, please provide a link to your portfolio and/or demo reel.